Wire Transfer, ACH and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) Information
Transfer cash on your terms.
With ACH, wire transfers and remote deposits you can easily and safely send and receive money electronically.
ACH (Automated Clearing House)/ACH Origination
Electronically pay employees and vendors with our ACH services.
- ACH is the most cost-effective when making payments.
- Use ACH to make a variety of electronic payments, like payroll and vendor payments.
- Allows for easy origination of ACH transactions.
- Streamline accounts payable and receivable while improving cash flow.
If you would like to use direct deposit or direct debit features, please use the ACH routing number below.
Wire transfers are a safe and convenient way to move your funds from one location to another. They are especially useful when traveling, conducting business from another location, or in an emergency.
Wire Transfer Instructions
To wire funds INTO your The Piedmont Bank account, please click on the appropriate link below for instructions:
***Please note that a Funds Transfer Agreement must be completed by an account signer before a wire can be sent.***
RDC (Remote Deposit Capture)
Remote Deposit Capture is a system that enables our commercial customers the ability to deposit paper checks electronically to their business accounts at The Piedmont Bank. No trips to the bank are needed for daily deposits, and deposits are made instantly. Fees may apply. Subject to approval.
- Allows you to make check deposits electronically from your office rather than in person at the bank.
- Requires only a basic PC and a high speed internet connection.
- A small desktop scanner is provided, allowing check deposits to be made from your office.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Save time preparing deposits.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the financial instititution.
- Reduce the risk of check fraud.
For a full list of The Piedmont Bank’s special services click here.
For more information on The Piedmont Bank’s Treasury Management services or for a question on your current Treasury Management process, please contact Deidra Harris at (678) 638-4691.
For our existing cash management customers, view our quarterly newsletters below that cover updates in services, regulations, and more.
Payment News for Treasury Customers – Q3 2023
Payment News for Treasury Customers – Q2 2023
Payment News for Treasury Customers – Q1 2023
Payment News for Treasury Customers – Q4 2022
Payment News for Treasury Customers – Q3 2022
Payment News for Treasury Customers – Q2 2022
Payment News for Treasury Customers – Q4 2021